All new members are encouraged to take out SSCD Membership after the trial period. Please click on the below link to download and return the new member form.
Individual Membership – £30.00
Family Membership – £40.00
Affiliate Club / Organisation Membership from £60.00 please contact us for more info.
new member form – Download new form
Session fees for all members – £5.00 each. Non ski members – £7.00
Please note, all members and volunteers will be asked to complete a DBS check as part of the SSE Policy and Practices.
Please read our policies and other member details here
Renewing your SSCD Membership:
The membership ceases on the 31 August every year and all members are required to complete and return the renewal form with payment before September to avoid any delays.
All fees can be paid by bank transfer. Requests for details should be made to the Membership Secretary.
NB: SSCD membership runs from 1st September- 31st August each year
- Worldwide Civil Liability insurance (third party & Professional indemnity) 10 million
- Access to exclusive offers with Snowsport England partners
- Regular SSE e newsletter
- Snowsport England annual report
- Representation at National and British levels
- Access to Snowsport Scotland and Snowsport Wales competitions & coaching scheme courses